Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Please direct your attention to the page at the top

As a filmmaker (which, by the way [warning: tangent], is one of those words that never really had an opportunity to be sexist, from the get-go. Like waiter or actor or whatever. Filmmaker is, from its core inception, a sexist-less word. Which clearly shows its superiority among professions), I feel it is my duty to society to watch as many films as possible. You know, get a nice, well-rounded education before I start gallivanting around irresponsibly making films. No one wants that.

So at the top, you will find a list of all the films I have seen this year. I'm going to try to update it as often as possible, I really am. It's already pretty updated, so success so far. I think there are one or two I haven't yet added, and I'm also in the process of working through some television shows (currently 30 Rock, Arrested Development, and The X-Files), which naturally takes time away from film watching. Feel free to add films to my "to-watch" list with suggestions, or comment on the mediocrity you find within my film choices, or whatever. Hey, I watch what I want. You gotta see how it's NOT done as much as how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment