Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I've been good, how 'bout you?

For the first time in my life, I took a cold shower on purpose and liked it.

It has been massively hot in California this weekend. The natives have even been restless, that's how hot it is. And for anyone who I told that I liked the weather, I would like to reiterate that I still do, especially because the heat is not normal and it is supposed to cool off soon. And the heat wouldn't be so bad if we had air conditioning.

I shot my first short film this weekend. Most of it was shot on Saturday in Monticeto at my roommate Rachel's school Westmont. It was extremely hot, especially because the place we shot didn't have air conditioning and very little ventilation. And we had to use lights, which basically made the place a sauna. I think it went pretty well. We shall see.

I didn't make director. Oh well. I'm really not that bummed about it. I'm not sure what position I am hoping for. All of them sound like a great experience. I do hope I am with a group that is fun to work with. We find out what scripts are being produced today. Everyone is a little anxious to find out. I have mixed feelings about if I want my script chosen or not. Therefore, I am really okay either way as far as that goes. (For those of you who are confused about this, I am hoping to post a description of the classes that I'm taking soon).

I don't really know what else to say and I have to leave for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment